Angle Connector EV CC 41-2 HCP
Pre-assembled connecting element for three-dimensional frame structures, optimised for linking channels of the 41 series at an angle of 90°. Preferably used in combination with 41/41 square channels. Version W is used for connection to wall, floor or ceilings. The adjustment for the channel opening could still be chosen.
- Fast-Technique for 90° joints of Channel System 41
- Locks automatically when being put in place and supports its own weight.
- Secure, form-locking, non-positive connection. Serrated Channel Nut with Hexagon Bolt M10.
- Ideal shaping for high stiffness.
- The proven Sikla rhomb guarantees a secure torque and preload force.
To be used in pairs.
| Max. per. working load:|| Fz = 5 kN|
- Fz = 10 kN
| Tightening torque:|| 50 Nm|
| Material:||Steel, HCP|