(Junior) Business Development Engineer
WA, SA, NT
With innovation at its heart, Sikla supplies premium pipe supports and steel framing solutions, for plant rooms and off-site fabricated modules, to the construction industry. As part of our ambitious expansion strategy in the Oceania region we now focus on the development of our industrial range making the M+E planning and -erection process in power engineering, mining and Oil & Gas projects more efficient for everyone involved.
You are initially reporting to our Sydney-based Senior Business Development Engineer. Backed up by our team of design engineers you can fully concentrate on generating and converting opportunities which will be provided through our existing network and our project intelligence software providers. Our SalesForce CRM software will keep you excellently organised everywhere: at your dedicated desk in our Canning Vale office and via app when travelling.
- Search for new opportunities and maximise client potential in Western Australia, South Australia and the Northern Territory
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- Arrange and carry out product training
- Liaise with other members of the team and technical experts
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Engineering, alternatively a suitable technical education and solid mechanical/electrical background
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound judgement and good business sense
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Resilience and tenacity
- Independence, self-reliance and joy in business travelling
- Willingness to back up our still small internal team when required
- Base salary and annual performance bonus
- Fully maintained company car for your activities in and around Perth, laptop and smart phone
- Dedicated desk in our new Canning Vale office
- Career prospects within a growing organisation
Please send your CV, including cover letter to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject "Business Development Engineer"